Jul 26, 2011

the unclear..

Assalamualaikum wbt. hey, every1. It's been quite a while eyh.. Sorry.. I've been thinking lately. I've been thinking a lot. U see.. lately, I've been asking myself on my standings (I mean, 'pendirian'). I saw how my understanding differs from what some of my friends'. N so.. I was desperately seeking for a solution to the confusion I was having. I asked a couple of close frenz abt their opinion since I believe tht I am not tht alim to be making my own hypothesis. hence, these frenz whom I trust are better than me gave me some ideas which eases my confusion. I'm not planning on telling u what I was confused of. Instead.. I would like to share with u what I figured out. So, r u ready to listen/read/pay attention to what's up next on Ordinary Eyh? haha.. but dont get ur hopes up high. It's juz a short resolution to my confusion. Here it goes..

Bismillahirrahmanirrahiim. u know when there are different people giving different opinions on somethg? yeah.. I was so confused on who to follow, who to trust. to trust only myself.. tht would be so wrong. I mean... who am I?? I know who I am. I am a person with nothing but weaknesses. what I now is far too itsy bitsy tiny weenie from what Allah knows. meaning... I dont know much.

But from what I understand... Islam is a complete 'deen'. I believe tht everthg is chained up together. N so.. If I am really really ikhlas in finding the truth, really really ikhlas in all of my doings.. I trust Allah. And I trust that Allah will show me the way. since everythg is chained up together... I believe tht once I got hold of part of the truth biiznillah (with Allah's permission), I will get hold of the rest too! insyaAllah. n the truth will be revealed. InsyaAllah. wAllahualam. get what I mean?? sometimes I desperately hope tht the unclear becomes clear. but now.. I think waiting is a considerable option. juz focus on being some1 ikhlas insyaAllah. N tht is my standing!! (so far.. haha..) wAllahualam. Allah knows, i dont..

0 comments: