Feb 8, 2011

stare into space..

stare into space?? haha... (I'm trying 2 say 'renungkanlah' in other words) get it?? haha.. whateva lydia..

hmm.. I've been thinking lately. I'm turning 20 this year. wow! so soon?? think abt it.. if my life goes on.. soon I'll be 40, 60, 80.... WOW!! n death is so so near. but when?? Wallahu'alam. yea, life is short. gain 4 'dunya', it wont be longlasting.. gain 4 'akhirat', insyaAllah, tht's 4eva. coz akhirat=our final abode.

If u really think abt this, abt how short life is... U may get to a point when u realised what life is all abt.. how short life is. why do I keep on saying this?? how short life is. coz it's the truth! I'm serious.

what is our mission again?? dakwah!! seeking Allah's redha!! aint easy... but we gotta make some efforts, rite? time is running. R we still strolling abt n hving out own sweet time?? girl, ur 20!! (almost! haha...) 2 decades, i tell u! come on!!!

0 comments: