Dec 30, 2010

When we're lost...


Sometimes we juz got stuck out there. dunno what 2 do. In confusion. Stare at nothing particular, coz ur juz thinking around. Usually, in these cases.. I would ask my frenz for their opinions. Many frenz, many people 2 ask. alhamdulillah. =)


But I say... Asking frenz... thts not enough folks. u know, u hv a wide opportunity to ask Allah The-All-Knowing. Really. How?? ur asking me how? put ur palms 2gether, juz in front of u n start ur doa. =)

The doa, as I was told.. It is a weapon. N a great 1 2!! for us Muslims.. For instance.... I asked some frenz for opinions on whatevr which was on my mind. N I got some ideas, brilliant ones I say.. coz I hv such wonderful brilliant frenz alhamdulillah. ( according 2 Allah). Allah is our Creator. Allah is All-Knowing. We can go asking around like what I do, but finally... to whom should we go 2? To Allah! Allah knows everythg, whats clear, whats hidden, whats within our hearts.. Alhamdulillah. We r not alone in this world.. Allah is always there 4 us. I mean each n 1 of us. =)

Once there were theses ladies.. asking us... 'does god really care abt us?' Of course Allah cares abt us! I mean, yeah.. Come on. Open not only ur eyes, but even ur hearts. Allah was there for us the moment we we bornt... Up till now. And Allah still cares abt us. We're slaves of Allah.. But Allah The-Most-High is giving us much more than u cn imagine. Seriously. U think I'm kidding. Look around u.. N be grateful. Alhamdulillah.

Like one of my frenz said, maybe Allah is juz testing us... When we hv some kind of problems... Somethg bothering us. When we're in a tense position. When we're lost.. When we got confused or anythg... To whom will we turn 2. Frenz eyh?? Not exactly. Opinions by discussions, theyre gud really. But the truth lies in Allah. yup. no kidding. Come on ever1, keep ur hands up n let us use our weapon.. lets recite the doa! InsyaAllah. WAllahualam.

0 comments: