Nov 10, 2009

Strength Over Passion


Teenagers. What is always associated with teenagers? Love? Hmm..
I've written abt my opinion on coupling but it ain't that easy to end this fantasy eyh?
Hmm.. We have to possess a strength eyh? N not juz any strength, I'm talking abt Iman here, my friends, Iman (Faith). Don't wait for this strength to come to u, my friends because u urself must build this strength!

"...Surely never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (with their own souls). ..." (Surah Ar-Ra'd: ayat 11)

My friends, I know it feels hard to stop coupling, stop giving ur love to him, stop contacting him all the time.. But take a look at this:

"Fighting is prescribed for you, and you dislike it. But it is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and that you love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knows, and you know not." (Surah Al-Baqarah: ayat 216)

Be strong my friends. It is not impossible to change. Rmb, Allah give us tasks according to our abilities. Believe it! Dont give up k? Rmb this?

"O my sons! Go and enquire about Joseph and his brother, and never give up hope of Allah's soothing Mercy: truly no one despairs of Allah's soothing Mercy, except those who have no faith." (Surah Yusuf: ayat 87)

No, we cant give up can we? Coz we have to be faithful people (people with Iman: Mu'min, I mean). Yup. That's what's special abt Mu'mins, they believe in Allah's promises. Hence, they dont give up. Can we be like them? Yes, of coz!!

My friend once said, passion (nafsu), must not be followed, must not be ignored, but it must be taught!! (Sry if it's not exactly what u said, fren. My translation aint perfect!! haha..) So my main point is...


Have Strength Over Passion!!


PS: Don't forget to pray n do'a. Ask for Allah's help!


"You (Allah) do we worship and Your (Allah's) aid we seek" (Surah Al-Fatihah: ayat 5)




Wallahu'alam. (It's kinda short, right? Well, that's all I can give for now.. Until next time!)

0 comments: