Oct 2, 2009

Believe in Allah

Hmm.. U know what? We Muslims must believe in Allah, believe in Allah's promises. Yes, totally!! N which promise am I gonna write about now? U wanna know? Just read up k!

Before we were even born, Allah had ordered then angels (malaikat) to write out our partners in life aka soul mate (jodoh). N Allah promised that a good person will get a good partner. N I believe so! U should too!! Hence, there is no need to worry abt who will be our partner, worry about how good we are instead. We must try to keep on improving ourselves, right? There is also no need of coupling. Yup, coupling. It is unnecessary. Why would we want to couple up? I mean, its ok to get to know each other but dont make it as if that person is mine, n I'm his/her's. Because we are actually Allah's. Right? N if that person gives us inspiration, we actually dont need that inspiration coz u know what? Islam should be ur inspiration. N also, u know what? Whoever does something with the intention (niat) of helping Islam or doing it becoz of Allah, I tell u.. Allah will help that person, even the devils (syaitan) couldnt disturb us. Cool right? Well, I think it's cool!! Haha..

My plan:
1. Get to know, but dont go over the line.
2. Be patient, believe in Allah's promises.
3. Improve myself n be a better muslimah.
4. If any trouble comes ahead, ask for Allah's help.
(To Allah we pray n to Allah we ask for help)

Other opinions could be posted as comments or other possible ways. Wallahu'alam.

0 comments: