Sep 25, 2009

An opinion I would like to share..

A couple of months ago, I've decided to be a much normal teenage girl as in less extreme, if u know what I mean.. But I didnt only become less extreme, I became a dont-care-girl who is so-NOT-extreme. That's the problem. It takes time to change u know, n it takes more time to change back to your usual self. These problems made me think, n think, n think... Like other teenages at my age, I'm searching for my real self, my own identity... I figured that a big part of my identity is adjustable or in other words, it can be changed according to how I want it to be. It's not difficult, really.. Not difficult at all. But the way I'm explaining it, well, it sounds complicated eyh? So, who do I want myself to be? Hmm... I want to be a good Muslimah who is casual around guys. I have to, I suppose. U see.. I cant be an extremist, I guess, since I'm most probably gonna be working around them in the future. In fact, they are currently all around me in U. It's not that difficult, I say.. As long as I'm aware of what I can n cannot do. After asking many many questions to others regarding the social rules in Islam.. I figured that there are many opinions, n I should stand for those I most believe in. That's how I decide. Anyway, Islam is never a difficulty, no, of course not, in fact, Islam makes everything smooth n easy. Think about it, will ya?

0 comments: